If you've got some leftover roast chicken (or even if you haven't) - give this one a go, it's a real crowd pleaser.
| Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 40 Minutes | Total Time: 55 Minutes |
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into wedges
- 2 small red onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp Mexican spice mix
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 500g Heinz Tomato Frito or Passata
- 8 tortilla wraps, warmed
- 350g cooked chicken
- 75g Cheddar, grated
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Fry the courgette and pepper with 2 tbsp of the olive oil and season.
- Step 2: Heat the remaining olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the finely chopped onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add the Mexican spice mix and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the frito or passata, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Step 3: Lay the tortillas on a flat surface, put a small spoonful of sauce down the middle of each, top with some griddled vegetables and the cooked chicken, then spoon over a little more sauce and a little cheese. Roll up and put side by side in a lightly oiled, ovenproof dish. Spoon over the rest of the tomato sauce, dot with the crème fraîche and scatter with the remaining cheese and chopped chilli.
- Step 4: Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and golden. Serve with a green salad.