I LOVE pasta, especially with meaty/cheesy sauces, but during the summer months I crave lighter fresher dishes - and so does my waistline! This recipe fits the bill perfectly, combining fresh and zingy lemon, salty Parmesan and fresh herbs. I've given the quantities for 2 small servings although you could double the quantities for a more substantial meal. A great summery light lunch.
| Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes |
- 150g Spaghetti
- 1 Egg
- 2 TBSP Creme Fraiche
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Handful of grated Parmesan
- Small handful of chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Step 1: Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti - cook according to packet instructions.
- Step 2: Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the egg, lemon zest, creme fraiche and Parmesan and season.
- Step 3: When the spaghetti is cooked, drain and return to pan then quickly toss through the lemon sauce. Sprinkle over the parsley and serve with extra Parmesan.