Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that I am off to Cybermummy this year....and I can't wait! Cybermummy is the UK's premier blogging conference aimed at parent bloggers and this year it has really pulled out all the stops. There are some fab speakers lined up (Sarah Brown is the keynote speaker) as well as lots exciting workshops (I'm particularly looking forward to the Writing workshop) - if you are interested you can see the jam packed schedule here.
Today I'd like to announce Bottlegreen as my sponsor to the conference and also hold a little giveaway to celebrate them launching a brand new presse - Green Tea and Elderflower - which tastes amazing, especially mixed with vodka! Its delicate, fragrant and extremely refreshing! Another plus is that its made with only natural ingredients with no added preservatives or sweeteners. Roll on the summer I say!
For your chance to win 6 bottles of Green Tea and Elderflower Presse all you need to do is;
1. Tell me how would you serve the new flavour? How about with ice or a slice of lime? Maybe mixed with your favourite alcohol, or even as a jelly? There are endless possibilities so get thinking.
2. Answers can be left in the comments section of this blog, on Twitter (start your tweet @jamandcream bottlegreen), or on the Jam and Clotted Cream Facebook page.
3. If you RT the competition on Twitter or Share on Facebook you will gain an extra entry, just let me know you have done so.
4. Open to UK residents only
5. Competition closes on Friday 1st April at 5pm (GMT)
Good Luck x
Please note I received the sample as a gift