HERBY PESTO AND FETA PASTA
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes |
- For the pesto:
- Large handful each of Basil, Parsley, Mint and Dill (discard stalks)
- 100g Toasted Pine Nuts
- Large Handful of grated Parmesan
- 3 TBSP Creme Fraiche
- Oil to loosen into saucy consistency
- Plenty of Salt and Pepper
- To serve 4 adults: 400g Spaghetti
- 200g Feta, crumbled
- Step 1: Whizz all of the pesto ingredients together in a food processor and slowly add the oil until you get the right consistency.
- Step 2: Cook pasta, drain and stir through 4 heaped TBSP of the pesto (you can freeze the leftover pesto in ice cube trays). Serve in pasta bowls and sprinkle over feta.