Puy Lentil, Feta and Orzo Salad
I know colder weather is here, but I still love a good salad for lunch, especially if its robust and peppery like this one. The hardest thing about this recipe is cooking the orzo and the dressing is just a good glug of white wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Easy!
PUY LENTIL SALAD
| Serves: 3 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: - | Total Time: - |
- 100g Orzo, cooked according to packet - I used Pasta Garofalo
- 250g Ready to Eat Puy lentils - I used Merchant Gourmet
- 200g Feta, crumbled
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Handful of Rocket
- 2 TBSP White Wine Vinegar
- 3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Step 1: Immediately after cooking the pasta, drain and stir through the rocket first so it wilts slightly. Then throw in all the other ingredients and give it a good stir.