10 Minute Mushroom Stroganoff
If you wanted to make it more meaty, fry some thin strips of steak with the mushrooms and add another spoon of creme fraiche at the end. A sprinkling of chopped parsley would be a nice garnish but not for my kids!
10 MINUTE MUSHROOM STROGANOFF
| Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes |
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
- 350g Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- Rich Beef Stock Pot - I used Knorr
- 4 TBSP Creme Fraiche
- Step 1: Fry the onion, garlic and smoked paprika for 2 minutes.
- Step 2: Turn the heat up and add the mushrooms, fry for a further 2 minutes
- Step 3: Add the stock pot and creme fraiche, mix together. Allow to warm through then serve on a bed of rice.