SWEET POTATO AND HALLOUMI BAKE
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Total Time: 55 Minutes |
- 3 large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed into 4cm chunks
- 1 Yellow Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and cut into 8 pieces
- 6 Cloves of Garlic - skin on
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 125g Halloumi, sliced thinly
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan.
- Step 2: Place all the ingredients except the Halloumi into a large roasting dish and roast for 45 minutes.
- Step 3: Preheat the grill. Take the vegetables out of the oven and top with the Halloumi, grill for 5 minutes under the grill until golden.
- Step 4: Squeeze the garlic out of their skins and serve.