I have been using my slow cooker lots though and this veggie korma with sweet potato and peppers was a real hit with the kids. It couldn't be easier too - you just chop up the veg, pour over the sauce and cook on high for 5 hours! Serve with rice and naan breads for a filling and healthy meal.
SLOW COOKER SWEET POTATO KORMA
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 hours | Total Time: ~ 5 Hours|
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Green Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Garlic, chopped
- 400g Coconut Milk
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 TBSP Korma Curry Paste
- Step 1: Put the prepared sweet potatoes, red pepper, green pepper, onions and garlic in the slow cookers basin.
- Step 2: In a jug whisk together the coconut milk, tin of tomatoes and korma paste and pour over veg.
- Step 3: Cook on high for 5 hours.