A yummy Dinner that materialised out of leftovers in the fridge, and this one is to be repeated!
CHICKEN, SAUSAGE AND LEEK PASTA BAKE
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Total Time: 35 Minutes |
- 3 Leeks, trimmed and sliced finely
- 3 Sausages, skinned and cut into chunks
- 200g Cooked Chicken cut into chunks
- 4 Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 TSP Wholegrain Mustard
- 300ml Creme Fraiche
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 250g Pasta of choice -I used Fusilli
- Handful of Cheddar, grated
- Parsley to garnish
- Step 1: Fry the onions in a little butter until soft, add chunks of sausage, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 5 minutes until brown.
- Step 2: Add in cooked chicken, sun dried tomatoes, mustards, creme fraiche and parmesan.
- Step 3: Cook pasta according to the packet, drain and toss into the sauce.
- Step 4: Tip into a ovenproof dish and sprinkle on grated cheddar.
- Step 5: Grill under preheated grill for a few minutes until golden and garnish with the parsley.