The recipe below makes about 25 cookies - I have put half in the freezer for unexpected guest emergencies!
DOUBLE CHOC CHIP CARAMEL COOKIES
| Serves: 25 cookies | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes |
- 225g Butter, softened
- 225g Golden Caster Sugar
- 200g Condensed Milk
- 200g Oats
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 50g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 50g White Chocolate Chips
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180c/160fan and grease 3 large baking trays.
- Step 2: Cream the butter and sugar together then add in all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Step 3: Shape the dough into golf ball size balls, place 4cm apart on the baking trays and slightly flatten with the back of a fork.
- Step 4: Bake for 15 mins, take out of the oven and leave on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.