Happy Friday everyone - it's come around quick! If you're on the look out for a super easy dessert recipe to make this weekend then look no further. These Caramel Amaretti Cheesecake Cups are so simple (even my husband could manage it) but taste absolutely amazing. If you aren't keen on almond flavours then swap the amaretti for chocolate digestive biscuits instead. I've also cheated and used caramel from a tin, but if you had the time then why not have a go at making your own?
The ingredients I give below make 4 teacup size cheesecakes - just double the recipe if you're serving a crowd.
I'll be back on Sunday with my weekly meal plan. Have a good weekend whatever you're cooking.
CARAMEL AMARETTI CHEESECAKE CUPS
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: - | Total Time: - |
- 100g Amaretti Biscuits, roughly broken
- 2 x 180g tubs of Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 6 TBSP Caramel (I used tinned)
- Flaked Almonds, toasted for decoration
- Step 1: Crush the amaretti roughly and divide between 4 teacups.
- Step 2: In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix through 4 TBSP of the caramel.
- Step 3: Spoon the caramel mixture into the teacups then swirl through the remaining caramel and top with the flaked almonds.
- Step 4: Chill for up to 12 hours in the fridge.