Sticky Glazed Salmon
Everyone will love this tasty baked salmon recipe packed with the punchy flavours of chilli, garlic and soy sauce. It's nice and healthy for those of you on January diets, especially when served with stir fried vegetables..... and if you're not low carbing, rice too. It kept us all nice and full until breakfast, and helps stop that pesky evening snacking.
To make sure the kids would eat it, I just left the red chilli garnish off their portions. They are still a bit dubious about stir fried veg though and in hindsight I should have cooked a portion of peas for them. I'll know for next time.
STICKY GLAZED SALMON
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes |
- 4 Boneless Salmon Fillets
- 2 TBSP Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Rice Wine
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 2 Red Chilli, 1 chopped finely the other sliced thinly length ways to garnish
- 2 Spring Onions, sliced length ways to garnish
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 200C (180C Fan) and line a baking tin with baking paper, laying the salmon fillets on skin side down.
- Step 2: In a bowl mix together the marinade ingredients, reserving the thinly sliced red chilli and spring onions for garnish.
- Step 3: Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then scatter over the chilli and spring onion. Ease the salmon fillets off with a fish slice and the skin should remain on the baking paper. Serve with rice and stir fried vegetables.