A really flavoursome dinner that's ready in under 30 minutes. I usually serve with rice but noodles would also be good here.
PINEAPPLE SPICED PORK
By Beth Sachs, 28th May 2008
- 4 Pork Steaks
- 2 TBSP Muscavado Sugar (Light)
- 1 TBSP Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Tomato Puree
- 430g Can Sliced Pineapple Rings, Juice reserved
- 1 Red Chilli, chopped
- 1 TSP Chinese Five Spice Powder
- Handful Coriander, chopped
- Step 1: Fry Steaks in a little oil 5 minutes either side.
- Step 2: Mix together sugar, soy, tomato puree, reserved pineapple juice.
- Step 3: Add pineapple rings to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4: Add chili and five spice and fry for further minute.
- Step 5: Add sauce and reduce until sticky and glossy.
- Step 6: Sprinkle over coriander and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes