LEMON AND BERGAMOT SCENTED YOGURT CAKE
| Serves: 10 slices | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 40 Minutes | Total Time: 50 Minutes |
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 250g Greek Yogurt
- 150ml Sunflower Oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Zest of half a Bergamot
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180c/160 fan/Gas 4. Oil a 20cm springform tin.
- Step 2: Put all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Step 3: Add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Step 4: Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, although check after 30 minutes. A skewer should come out clean.
- Step 5: Leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin and serve with some warm honey and greek yogurt.