Prawn and Cashew Nut Noodles
A super quick and tasty supper perfect for a Monday night.....only 4 more days until the weekend! Feel free to add more veggies if you wish - it's very versatile in that respect, corn, spinach and mushrooms would work well.
PRAWN AND CASHEW NUT NOODLES
| Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes |
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 Birds Eye Chili, chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 150g Sugar Snap Peas
- Handful of toasted Cashew Nuts
- 2 TBSP Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 3 TBSP Ketchap Manis
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 250g Cooked King Prawns
- 300g Cooked Egg Noodles
- Handful of Coriander, chopped
- Step 1: Fry the chilli and onion in the oil until softened.
- Step 2: Add the pepper and sugar snap peas and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Step 3: Add all the other ingredients along with 50 ml of tap water, cook down until sauce thickens slightly then serve.