Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta Salad
I love chicken, adore pasta and one of my favourite salad dressings is honey and mustard - this is absolutely divine and a great way to use up the leftover chicken from Sunday!
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
By Beth Sachs, 2nd July 2008
- 300g Farfalle
- 3 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 1 heaped TSP Wholegrain mustard
- 1 TSP Clear Honey
- 300g Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Handful of Basil, torn
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes, deseeded and quartered
- Step 1: Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to instructions on packet, drain and quickly cool.
- Step 2: Mix together mayo, mustard and honey and loosen with a drop of water.
- Step 3: Mix all the ingredients together and chill before serving.
Yield: serves 4
Prep Time: 15 minutes