This would be my hubby's idea of hell (actually anything with the word salad in it is his idea of hell), but not me though!
It makes a fantastic, filling and tasty lunch to take into the office or eat on the hop. Make up a big batch like this and it will keep you going for at least 3 or 4 days. The salty feta is a must though, it provides a great contrast to the beans and crunchy celery.
MIXED BEAN AND FETA SALAD
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: - | Total Time: 10 Minutes |
- 1 x 400g tin Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 x 400g Canellini Beans, drained
- 1 x 200g tin Sweetcorn, drained
- 1 Stick of celery, chopped
- 150g Feta, crumbled
- Handful of Parsley, chopped
- 2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 TBSP Rapeseed oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Step 1: Mix together dressing ingredients
- Step 2: Put all salad ingredients into a large serving bowl, pour over dressing and refrigerate until needed.