Mixed Bean and Feta Salad
This would be my hubby's idea of hell (actually anything with the word salad in it is his idea of hell), but not me though!
It makes a fantastic, filling and tasty lunch to take into the office or eat on the hop. Make up a big batch like this and it will keep you going for at least 3 or 4 days. The salty feta is a must though, it provides a great contrast to the beans and crunchy celery.
MIXED BEAN AND FETA SALAD
| Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: - | Total Time: 10 Minutes |
- 1 x 400g tin Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 x 400g Canellini Beans, drained
- 1 x 200g tin Sweetcorn, drained
- 1 Stick of celery, chopped
- 150g Feta, crumbled
- Handful of Parsley, chopped
- 2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 TBSP Rapeseed oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Step 1: Mix together dressing ingredients
- Step 2: Put all salad ingredients into a large serving bowl, pour over dressing and refrigerate until needed.