These sweet, fruity little beauties were gone in a day. Perfect with a cuppa but also surprisingly good with some warm mulled cider - well it is Christmas!
| Serves: makes 12 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Total Time: 55 Minutes |
- 400g fresh Plums, stoned and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 300g Golden Granulated Sugar
- 300g Butter
- 350g Rolled Oats
- 140g Plain Flour
- 3 TBSP Golden Syrup
- Step 1: Heat oven to 200c/ 180fan and grease a 20cm cake tin. Toss the plums with the cinnamon, 50g of the sugar and set aside.
- Step 2: Melt the butter and Syrup in a pan. In a large bowl combine the flour, oats and remaining sugar.
- Step 3: Pour the butter mix into the dry ingredients and combine.
- Step 4: Press half the mix into the tin, spread the plums on top and then add the remaining flapjack mix. Press down firmly and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.