PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
| Serves: 15 Cookies | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes | Total Time: 22 Minutes |
- 240g smooth peanut butter - I used Skippy
- 160g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g white chocolate chips
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 2 baking trays
- Step 2: Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and bicarbonate of soda together in a bowl using an electric whisk until well combined. (It will be very thick)
- Step 3: Add the chocolate chips and beat in. Place in fridge for 10 minutes to firm up a bit (optional)
- Step 4: Scoop up tablespoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into balls using your hands. Place them on the baking tray, leaving a 1-2 inch gap.
- Step 5: Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Step 6: Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 3 minutes. Carefully transfer the cookies to a cooling wire using a palette knife – they will still be quite soft.