Oh my goodness this was good but not for the faint hearted! I felt compelled to do a 3 mile run the morning after the night before. A little slice goes a long way.
I was trialling this for the safari supper that I'm hosting in August and it's definitely going on the menu! Now I've just got to figure out what else I'm going to make to feed 100+ people - eeek!!
| Serves: 10 | Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Total Time: 1 Hour |
- 200g Malted Biscuits, crushed
- 100g Salted Butter, melted
- 10 Maltesers, crushed
- 4 TBSP Caster Sugar
- 600g Cream Cheese
- 300ml Double Cream
- 300g White Chocolate, melted
- 200g Milk Chocolate, melted
- 2 TBSP Horlicks
- 12 Malteser, to decorate
- Step 1: Mix the biscuits, butter and crushed maltesers with 1 TBSP of the caster sugar. Press into a 20cm round springform tin and chill.
- Step 2: Divide the cream cheese and double cream equally between 2 large bowls. Add the white chocolate to one and the milk chocolate, horlicks and remaining sugar to the other, Beat each with electric whisk until smooth.
- Step 3: Spread the milk chocolate layer onto the biscuits and chill for 5 minutes then spread the white chocolate layer on top. Decorate with maltesers and chill overnight.