Mars Bar Slices
Lowen had a couple of Birthday parties this weekend so I whipped up some of these refrigerator Mars Bar slices to take along. They are super quick to make but taste amazing. Well worth a go for kiddies parties...and the adults love them too.
MARS BAR SLICES
| Serves: makes 20 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes plus chilling | Cook Time: - | Total Time: 10 Minutes plus chilling |
- 4 Mars Bars
- 2 TBSP Syrup
- 150g Butter
- Approx 6 cups of Rice Krispies - use your judgement here, just make sure the mixture is fairly stiff
- 300g Dark Chocolate, melted
- Step 1: Line a swiss roll tin with baking paper.
- Step 2: Melt the Mars Bars, butter and syrup together in the microwave (do bursts of 20 seconds).
- Step 3: Stir in the Rice Krispies.
- Step 4: Turn out the mixture into the lined swiss roll tin, pat down and leave to set for 30 mins.
- Step 5: Spread over the melted chocolate and set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Step 6: Cut into squares and enjoy.